This Green Goddess Dip is an absolute favourite. The recipe comes from fellow #wellnesswarrior and Functional Medicine Nutritionist @karingojiberry:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup packed avocado flesh
- 7 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 EVO
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley or coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup packed kale or spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Add garlic clove to your blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add water, oil, avocado, herbs and leaves.
- Process until smooth.
- Lastly add the lemon or lime juice, apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Store in a glass air tight jar. Keeps for 5 days in the fridge.