Enjoy a delicious daily serve of Akesi Berry diluted in a large glass of still or sparkling water, or read on for an Akesi Probiotic+ ice-cream recipe.
Fermented for 21 days with 10 billion good bacteria of 10 carefully selected probiotic species, our Akesi Berry is suitable for adults and children over 3 years, is 100% natural and made in Australia. One 500ml bottle is one month’s supply so it is easy on the wallet and better for the environment, need more convincing?
Akesi Berry is packed with nutrients such as powerful berry antioxidants and vitamin C, this product is a great way to shift both children’s and adults’ diets away from sugary drinks to a nutrient-rich and delicious probiotic boost. Say goodbye to sugary cultured dairy drinks, juices and sodas!
“We started using Akesi Berry as an effortless way to incorporate probiotics into my family’s diet. My wife, children and I find it so enjoyable that it has replaced all juice and soft drinks in our house.” - Paul Singapore
And we also loved reading the following feedback from a Singapore-based Mum:
“My daughter chose your Akesi Berry as their party drink. It’s the pink champagne of the 10 year olds!”
Or how about including Akesi Berry in a dessert as a special treat? We love this ice cream recipe provided by @The_Scientific_Chef:
- Blend 1 cup soaked cashews
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Akesi Berry
- 1 sachet of Akesi Probiotic+ Elderberry Boost until smooth
- Add ½ cup frozen berries and pulse a few times to incorporate the berries.
- If you have an ice cream maker, you can pop the mixture in and let the ice cream maker do its thing. Otherwise, just pop it into a glass container and store in the freezer, taking it out every 45 minutes or so to stir.
Yummy sugar free probiotic ice cream!